Requiem Symphonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the walled area that is the remains of Sympho, plagues have broken out, walls have been built and trainers are hated. Will you serve the government, or be against it?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pokemon Epoch
And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 10:36 pm by Guest

» Monsters and Men: AU Tabletop Inspired Mature Pokemon RP
And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 8:47 am by Guest

» ♤ Creations between Worlds · Pkmn RPG
And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 1:56 am by Guest

» Digimon: Source Code {newly opened}
And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 12:23 am by Guest

» Monsters and Men: AU Tabletop Inspired Pokemon
And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:17 am by Guest

» Pokemon Rift RP
And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:21 pm by Guest

» Pokemon Shiroi: Region of Hope > Grand Opening
And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 12:33 pm by Guest

» Battle Cries (Super cool new site needs members!)
And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:22 pm by Guest

» Arceus University
And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:03 pm by Guest

Useful Links
Advertise and Affiliate
Rules
Sympho Region History
Cheat Shop
About the Plagues, Capturing and Encountering
Battling, Leveling and Evolving
Roleplay Modes, Occupations and Miscellaneous Information
SEEK Bulletin Board
SILPH Bulletin Board
Item Shop
DO NOT CLICK SERIOUSLY
Events and Information
Season
SUMMER

Events
Sun Set Swablu
And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED} - Page 2 2en9ljd
It seems SILPH has been messing around with changing pokemon...this swablu escaped the lab and is now wandering around in Route 1! It has not been causing Issues, but it seems scared and the person reporting it would like someone nice to catch the poor thing. It seems to know the move Morning Sun for some odd reason.
Restrictions: NEVER attack the pokemon EVER!
If you roll this pokemon, PLEASE notify the head admin, Kat

Infected Areas
Route 3
Route 6

Reminder: You must ALWAYS roll the plague die on infected routes, the infected routes will change once a month every 17th!

Site Rating
And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED} - Page 2 L2_s1_v2
Top Site Voting
Please remember to Vote for Nuzlocke on the TopSites listed below!
Harper Region Topsite

And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kat
Admin
Kat

And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED}   And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:01 pm

Harvey and Crystal watched with satisfaction as the seedot collapsed, asleep. Harvey had been about to order an attack on the seedot when he heard heavy stomping. He froze, what was that? It sounded heavy and dangerous. The stomping grew closer until a large creature with leaves for wings and what looked like fruit hanging from its neck. Harvey did not recognize this pokemon, he had never seen this kind of pokemon before. Was it rare and powerful? The tropius seemed to reply to the chief's thought with a large bellow, it seemed to look to the lapras and seeing it busy with an opponent already. It turned to the other human that had been invading its turf, it would take care of this one and then go after the Ice Type pokemon once it was weak.

Harvey muttered for his Lapras to use Dragon Pulse before turning to Drake, "Think you can handle that...whatever it is? It seems to be completely normal." Harvey had taken his attention away from his own battle for a few moments as his Lapras collected a purple aura near her mouth and shot it towards the seedot, using the only effective move she had against it.
Back to top Go down
https://pkmnn-rp.forumotion.com
Meesh

PostSubject: Re: And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED}   And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:19 pm

A...Tropius....of all the things to appear in the middle of the wilderness, it would be a creature large enough to rival a dragon. Drekar immediately sent out Sonata, nodding at Harvey's request to take care of it. "I'll handle it" he promised, though already his mind was whirling with ideas. Tropius weren't dragons, but they had the large fear-factor that came with dragon types, and enough power to justify that fear. Drekar had to admit that there was more than one thing he missed about having Chase on his side- the Garchomp would command respect through his presence, and could often even dissuade enemies from fighting- a battle that didn't need fighting was an automatic win.

Should he catch it? Even as Drekar was considering this, he was already pulling out a pokeball, expanding it to full size with a quick tap of a finger. He had to admit he missed the presence of Chase so much it hurt sometimes, so would this really be the right way to go? Replacing him with a new similar pokemon so soon.

But meh, that was foolish thinking. Logic before emotion, always. Drekar tossed the pokeball at the oncoming Tropius, sending out Sonata with his other hand. "Sonata, if it escapes that pokeball, Tackle it" he instructed the eevee, yet another pokeball at the ready- these things had notoriously low catch rates.

"Apologies for not ending this quickly" he said off-handedly to Harvey. "But a Tropius would make a rather fine addition to my team. I'm always more comfortable with more pokemon rather than less"

Meesh carried out 1 launched of one Pokeball :
And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED} - Page 2 24e81sy
Back to top Go down
Kat
Admin
Kat

PostSubject: Re: And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED}   And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:34 pm

The tropius was struck by the pokeball, being sucked in only to break out as soon as the pokeball touched the ground. It seemed to look even more ticked than before. Harvey looked to Drake, "You DO know you're supposed to weaken pokemon before you throw pokeballs right?"
As if in response to Harvey's comment, the large creature gave a cry as it reared on its hind legs and flapped its large leaf like wings in a Gust attack as the Eevee came towards it in a tackle attack.
Meanwhile, Crystal was sending continuous Dragon Pulses at the unfortunate slumbering seedot. She and Harvey almost felt bad for it, but it was the perfect time to train! That was until the seedot decided to awaken, and started to glow slightly as it Hardened and used its Bide attack. Harvey had feared what the Seedot was doing, and called off the onslaught of attacks. He did not know what this move was, seeing as he had very rarely seen a seedot before. He decided to try and toss it back into a slumber by having Crystal sing a lovely melody once more.
Back to top Go down
Meesh

PostSubject: Re: And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED}   And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:41 pm

Drekar shrugged. "It was worth a shot. Every once in a while it'll work without you pokemon having to tire itself out, and that's a blessing." Even as he reached into his pack for another pokeball, Drekar was diving towards Sonata, who had been blown away by the powerful Gust and was now literally flying backwards through the air (one of the disadvantages for being so tiny, he supposed). By perhaps more of a stroke of luck than anything else, the albino managed to catch the eevee before she hit something solid, though he ended up falling flat on his face as a result. Sonata, however, was fine, and she dashed forward again with a combination Tail Whip and Tackle without waiting to be instructed, this time keeping low to the ground to avoid another similar such attack.

Drekar pushed himself up to his feet with a small sense of satisfaction. His little girl was tiny, but she sure was tough. Watching her flail at the Tropius, all teeth and claws, was inspiring. The dragon was several times over her size and she still fought bravely. The handler tossed another pokeball at the Tropius before searching the ground once more for another stick, prepared to join in the fight as necessary. In the outside worlds, one couldn't afford to leave all the battles to the pokemon.

"How's the fray with that seedot going?" Drekar asked off-handedly. "Seems like Crystal is handling herself remarkably well for being on land"

Meesh carried out 1 launched of one Pokeball :
And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED} - Page 2 33zd3qh
Back to top Go down
Kat
Admin
Kat

PostSubject: Re: And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED}   And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:57 pm

"I'd say she's doing f-" Harvey had been about to say "fine" until he was blasted with a water gun, "fffantastic!" he finished his sentence. The lapras gave a huff and turned to the seedot to see that it had somehow avoided the deep sleep. She growled irritably and used one last Dragon Pulse, luckily knocking it out before it had time to unleash the energy it had been storing up from the Bide Attack. The lapras gave a final huff before glowing red and disappearing in a bolt of energy into her pokeball. Harvey looked over to see the final click of the pokeball that had been thrown at the tropius, "Huh..." he spoke as he walked closer, "That must have been lucky." He was still drenched in water, and his clothes stuck to his skin irritably. He disliked being this wet, but did not mind it too much. He wrung out the loose part of his shirt and what he could of his hair, hoping to stop the annoying dripping of the water.
Back to top Go down
Meesh

PostSubject: Re: And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED}   And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:11 am

Drekar grinned smugly in satisfaction, pocketing the pokeball. He would work on properly meeting the Tropius later when it was less likely to go on a rampage or attack. "Lovely job, Sonata" he told his eevee, receiving a cheery chirp in response. Goodness, there was no limit to the sounds that furball could make. "Lucky it may have been, but it got the job done. Perhaps you should catch that seedot too while we're here? Might be a useful addition, especially in its later evolutions"

The trainer held back a grin as he saw the other albino soaked by the annoyed Lapras's water gun. "First rule of training, don't insult the pokemon with the fire- or rather, the waterpower" he chuckled as the Lapras was returned to her pokeball. "That said, she seems really devoted to you, though. You''ve had her for that long, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Admin
Kat

PostSubject: Re: And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED}   And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:06 pm

"Very long time, she's my first ever pokemon. She must have gotten a bit rusty though," Harvey was thankful his lapras was inside the pokeball, since his comment might have earned himself yet another blast of water in his face. He laughed though, "She's a bit touchy about certain things, i've apparently still not learned." He was slightly jealous of Drake's catch, a tropius? Really? Just when Harvey had thought of a flying pokemon to catch, one just so happens to appear before the OTHER guy and then the OTHER guy catches it.
"What about you? Had-Sonata is it?- for long?"

(sorry it's short ;A;)
Back to top Go down
Meesh

PostSubject: Re: And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED}   And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:16 pm

Drekar nodded in appreciation at Crystal's pokeball, feeling a familiar pang inside him. It was true that Harvey and Crystal seemed to share the easy companionship that he had once felt. Not for the first time, he reminded himself once again that dwelling on the past was stupid, he should be feeling happy if anything right now. Two pokemon, and rather powerful ones too. Drekar cleared his head of the thoughts of his old pokemon and nodded towards Sonata's pokeball. "Barely a week, actually" he admitted. "I got her rather recently as, ah, a replacement" Drekar didn't elaborate on that. He doubted he needed to.

"How did you end up with Crystal?"

(And sorry for the day's delay :C)
Back to top Go down
Kat
Admin
Kat

PostSubject: Re: And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED}   And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:44 pm

"Got her at a lab in another region, last one they had. She did not like me at all at first!" Harvey spoke, "In fact, she used to push me into anything from down hills, into lakes, and even over fences. She must have been hell bent on killing me or something, but after a certain, er...incident i guess, she finally ceased her resistance." Harvey did not know of what had just caused her sudden over protectiveness. He shrugged and said, "we've been together ever since! I saved a rattata from a mean pokemon and named it Joey, he didn't like fighting so i left him behind along with Cymophane, my Joltik who was too young to fight."
(Sorry it's short ;A;)
Back to top Go down
Meesh

PostSubject: Re: And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED}   And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:53 pm

Drekar gave a wry grin at that. "Sounds like the start of a beautiful friendship" Harvey didn't seem interested in the Seedot now that it was no longer a threat, and Drekar was finished with double-checking the seals on Tropius's pokeball, so the albino started striding alongside the wall in the direction of the Capital again, checking to see if Harvey was coming along. "Well if she was that intent on killing you before, I'd say you've made remarkable leaps and bounds. Do you ever plan on getting back your other two pokemon?" Drekar idly began playing with an empty pokeball, weaving it between his fingers as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Admin
Kat

PostSubject: Re: And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED}   And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:00 pm

"I don't know, Joey didn't like fighting, and i'm a 'trainer' which brings on fighting. I don't think he would like being in my team. Cymo was too young at the time, but he's probably found another trainer by now since I left him with one of the Nurse Joys and is probably having the time of his life, hate to ruin it."
Harvey followed the man, having no where else to walk and no point in just leaving in the middle of the conversation. He wondered about how his pokemon were doing now? Was Joey nice and comfortable in his own little den or maybe he had found a home as a pet? Was Cymo becoming a battling pokemon? Wild pokemon? Pet? Harvey found himself concerned for his pokemon, but he was sure that was just part of letting go of a pokemon. "How have things been so far with you and the eevee?" Harvey had once again forgotten the eevee's name...
Back to top Go down
Meesh

PostSubject: Re: And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED}   And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:15 pm

Drekar nodded silently, not commenting much as he listened to the other albino talk about his pokemon. The man seemed fond of them, but Drekar wondered how much of a bond Harvey really had with this 'Joey' and 'Cyno' to leave them so easily. Even if Joey didn't seem too fond of battling, he could always be kept for other purposes. And Cyno would have eventually grown, after all.

Drekar dismissed the ideas with an idle flick of his thoughts. It wasn't his duty nor his place to go about judging others for whatever they did with their pokemon. If Harvey didn't want to keep his pokemon for any reason he was fully within his rights to do so.

He twitched as the conversation turned back to him, having grown accustomed to simply nodding and smiling rather than responding. "Ah, Sonata?" he said, as a way of delaying his response and gathering his thoughts. "She's....a bit of a change, I suppose. I'm used to having a slightly more professional relationship with my pokemon, and she just seems so cheery and innocent at times. It's nice." Drekar added hastily. "Just a little different from what I expected. How did you end up getting Crystal, if I may ask? I can't imagine any Lapras being around these parts naturally."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Admin
Kat

PostSubject: Re: And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED}   And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:32 pm

"I told you didn't I? I was at a different region and a Lab for Trainers gave her to me so I could have started my jorney as a trainer, which was soon replaced with S.E.E.K member as soon as I came here." Harvey disliked repeating himself, he was used to the lower ranked members clinging to his every word in hopes of a promotion or not to be demoted. He did not even have to wonder why they would act like dogs around him, for the lesser ranks were either striving for more money or were actually loyal to S.E.E.K. and wanted them to succeed. He shivered at the thought of the poor brainwashed rats that were as loyal as growlithes to S.E.E.K.. SEEK was a horrible organization, yes, but at least they were searching for a cure to the diseases unlike SILPH!
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Meesh

PostSubject: Re: And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED}   And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:05 pm

Drekar frowned. He had thought his question seemed familiar. Slips of the mind were annoying, and this was the second one he had made tonight. Perhaps he had grown rusty after all. The trainer nodded somewhat to himself. He would leave at soonest opportunity and not return to active duty until he had thoroughly recollected himself. Perhaps returning to duty so soon after losing his previous pair had been a bad idea, after all.

"Apologies" he said, after a moment of delay. "I must be getting tired." The trainer looked up. Indeed, while the sun wasn't setting quite yet, it was slowly lowering, and Drekar doubted that sunset would be more than an hour or so away. They'd be out of the wilderness well before nightfall, barring any delays, but still, Drekar quickened his stride just a tad. If the daylight pokemon were dangerous, Drekar would rather avoid the ones that came out to play at night.

Of course, sometimes Drekar had to wonder if all pokemon could read thoughts. He was hoping that they would encounter no more pokemon, and less than five seconds later, a branch cracked. Well there was no denying what that was. The trainer's eyes narrowed as the pokemon entered the clearing- wasn't that an evolution of the seedot pokemon? Wonderful. So it's big brother had come out to play. "Looks like trouble." the handler commented idly, freezing in his tracks. A hand twitched to the pokeball at his belt, but he looked more than poised to run. "I'm hoping you won't consider actually trying to battle that thing."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Admin
Kat

PostSubject: Re: And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED}   And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:24 pm

"Yes Drake, I'm going to throw a weak leveled lapras that knows no ice type attacks at a grass type pokemon that's probably three times Crystal's level" Harvey was getting slightly annoyed, more with the strong pokemon that with the man though. He glared at the shiftry before saying, "Let's go Joe!" and taking off in the direction they had been heading before. He knew that Drake had enough common sense to either follow or go a different way in hopes of the shiftry going after only one of them. If the shiftry had decided to go after one though the other would be too far to help much, unless the shiftry went after Harvey, then Drake could fly over on his tropius or have his tropius fly over. That would all depend on if the boy wanted to save Harvey or not if the large grass type pokemon decided to do just that. The thought process made Harvey hope that the other "SEEK" member had decided to follow him though. "Safety in numbers right?" he told himself nervously.
Back to top Go down
Meesh

PostSubject: Re: And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED}   And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:41 pm

"Well, it's still common courtesy to ask" Drekar said off handedly as he took off after Harvey. His face and voice were once again blank. No need to fear this thing, fear led to stupid mistakes being made. Drekar rather wished he had thought to make friends with the tropius before this, though- if he tried sending it out now, before ever even having spoken to the thing, it would likely just end up attacking him alongside the shiftry. Either way, all Drekar could do right now is run alongside Harvey, huffing to keep pace with the other man.

Growls and snorts behind them made it clear that the shiftry wasn't just about to let them get away so easily. At the next smallish low hanging branch, Drekar leaped midstride to yank it from its tree, dropping it at his feet in hopes that it would slow the shiftry. Unfortunately, it seemed to do no such thing. "We need to figure out a way to slow it properly" Drekar gasped, redoubling his speed to no avail.

This dice is not existing.
Meesh carried out 1 launched of one Plague :
And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED} - Page 2 2igog7l

Last edited by Meesh on Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I can't figure out how the dies die D:)
Back to top Go down
Kat
Admin
Kat

PostSubject: Re: And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED}   And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:22 pm

(Case Sensitive remember? Also it uses the Letters not numbers. Just copy the dice from my sig and type in the route name and you'll be good)

The pokemon seemed to leap out of the trees and attempted to land on someone's, anyone's, back. It failed as it fell short a few inches from Harvey's back with a thumping sound, "BRE!" the creature shouted in fury.
Harvey kept his legs pumping out of fear, have to keep the adrenaline pumping right? He crashed through the bushes, hoping to whatever god was out there, as it was slightly difficult to believe that one would allow such plagues to happen to innocent pokemon, that there was nothing to trip him. He did not know if the Lombre was attempting to help them or hunting them. He just knew he had to keep on running. To his slight surprise and jealousy, Drake was getting ahead of him...Now the Shiftry would aim for him! He grieved silently as he ran and hoped that the shiftry was not just behind him...
(So short...*Seppuku with a bannana*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED}   And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And, we're off! [N] [CLOSED}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2