Requiem Symphonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the walled area that is the remains of Sympho, plagues have broken out, walls have been built and trainers are hated. Will you serve the government, or be against it?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pokemon Epoch
Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 10:36 pm by Guest

» Monsters and Men: AU Tabletop Inspired Mature Pokemon RP
Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 8:47 am by Guest

» ♤ Creations between Worlds · Pkmn RPG
Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]  Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 1:56 am by Guest

» Digimon: Source Code {newly opened}
Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]  Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 12:23 am by Guest

» Monsters and Men: AU Tabletop Inspired Pokemon
Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]  Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:17 am by Guest

» Pokemon Rift RP
Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:21 pm by Guest

» Pokemon Shiroi: Region of Hope > Grand Opening
Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 12:33 pm by Guest

» Battle Cries (Super cool new site needs members!)
Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:22 pm by Guest

» Arceus University
Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:03 pm by Guest

Useful Links
Advertise and Affiliate
Rules
Sympho Region History
Cheat Shop
About the Plagues, Capturing and Encountering
Battling, Leveling and Evolving
Roleplay Modes, Occupations and Miscellaneous Information
SEEK Bulletin Board
SILPH Bulletin Board
Item Shop
DO NOT CLICK SERIOUSLY
Events and Information
Season
SUMMER

Events
Sun Set Swablu
Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]  2en9ljd
It seems SILPH has been messing around with changing pokemon...this swablu escaped the lab and is now wandering around in Route 1! It has not been causing Issues, but it seems scared and the person reporting it would like someone nice to catch the poor thing. It seems to know the move Morning Sun for some odd reason.
Restrictions: NEVER attack the pokemon EVER!
If you roll this pokemon, PLEASE notify the head admin, Kat

Infected Areas
Route 3
Route 6

Reminder: You must ALWAYS roll the plague die on infected routes, the infected routes will change once a month every 17th!

Site Rating
Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]  L2_s1_v2
Top Site Voting
Please remember to Vote for Nuzlocke on the TopSites listed below!
Harper Region Topsite

Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Number XV

Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]  Empty
PostSubject: Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]    Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 11:18 pm

In the strengthening of the dawn, lightening the area around the small camp, and the forest surrounding it; A Pidgey's faint call awoke Alexandra, causing her to yawn and stretch. Hearing his trainer's movements, Rook mimicked Alex's yawn, and sat up, his small flame flickering on the end of his tail. Moving slowly and deliberately as not to wake the other person in the makeshift camp, she set about making a light and quick meal. Rook, using his flame, lit a small fire, allowing Alex to start toasting some kind dark bread over the open flame. Sighing she took out a plate and set them aside, and setting one of the pieces on the plate, she walked away with the other, and started nibbling on it, occasionally breaking off small bits and feeding them to Rook.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Admin
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]    Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 11:39 pm

A boy walked the path that had been cleared by previous travelers that once passed. The man was tall, with a white fluff on his head called hair. The man's red eyes were only have open as he made his way through the thin forest. A small purple rat like creature walked behind him, since it was easier to walk on a path even more cleared by his trainer's footsteps than trying to weave his way through the undergrowth. The rattata, named Joey, looked up at his trainer, named Harvey, after it had accidentally bumped into the man's shoe and stopped to wonder why he had stopped. Harvey had noticed smoke weaving through the air and dispersing in the sky. Who was that? He wondered.
Back to top Go down
https://pkmnn-rp.forumotion.com
Number XV

PostSubject: Re: Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]    Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 11:54 pm

Halfway through her slice of the Traveler's Bread, the other human in the camp blinked his eyes open, and sat up, looking over at Alex. Wiping the sleepiness from his eyes, and not saying a word he reached over and picked up the plate with the now luke-warm slice of bread, and began to slowly eat it, keeping his eyes on her, his gaze obviously distrustful of the Girl he met only yesterday. Alex choosing to remain unaware of this, kept on eating, and feeding Rook, hoping that she could eventually take this Guy in handcuffs to SEEK headquarters, but she had to wait, at least until she could get him to tell her where, if any, S.I.L.P.H Trainers were in the area. That, or if worse comes to worse, she'd take him in anyway, and just report he said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Admin
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]    Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:06 am

The albino man approached the source of the smoke, there lay a fire, with two humans and a charmander laying near it. One was eating while the other seemed to have just woken up. Harvey did not bother to obscure his presence, if they were SEEK, they would stay. If they were SILPH then they would run, and he would pretend to not have noticed them. The man was neutral on the subject of SEEK versus SILPH, so he cared not. The man approached, deciding to speak, "Hello? Who's there?" He kept from announcing himself as a member of SEEK, for doing so could be bad if the people ended up being a part of SEEK as well and could hurt his reputation of somehow becoming Chief despite his extreme sloth like nature.
Back to top Go down
Number XV

PostSubject: Re: Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]    Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:49 am

Both looked up quickly to the newcomer in the clearing, Rook growled slightly, his tail's flame flaring up, while the Man merely continued munching on his bread. Alex put her hand on Rook's head, calming him down slightly, as she stared at the Man that had just walked into the camp. She thought she knew him from somewhere, but she couldn't remember.... Either way, if he was S.I.L.P.H, things might turn out better then she expected, he seemed old enough to be one of the Mercenaries, and if that was the case, she would be heavily rewarded for his capture. Lost in her thoughts, and a far away look on her face as she stared at the Newcomer, the Man finished eating and stood up, and held out his hand. "I'm Mark, and this here is Alexandra. We're...... Well, we're Trainers just heading north."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Admin
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]    Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:57 am

"Trainers eh? Last I checked trainers were banned. IDs?" Harvey spoke calmly. He was unsure of whether the two were SILPH or SEEK. He brought out his own ID, a picture of him with a fancy SEEK cover with his age, badge, rank as chief and all important information that was not confidential. Harvey glanced at the charmander as his rattata looked around his master's leg to look at the new people. Joey disliked fighting, and hoped that these people were friendly. The chief of SEEK looked at the trainer, hoping that if they were SILPH, they would at least have a fake ID so he would have an excuse to not turn them in and he could feign ignorance.
Back to top Go down
Number XV

PostSubject: Re: Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]    Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 1:02 am

Mark slowly looked over at Alex and sighed, and reached behind him and withdrew from behind him a Pokeball-like object, but grey and black, clutched tightly in his hand. "Eaaasy there friend, don't want something to happen now do you?" He chuckled evilly, and dark and menacing look on his face as he started backing away. Then casting one last look at Alex, threw the object on the ground, causing it to explode in a burst of grey smoke, concealing him as he vanished into the forest proper, leaving hardly a trace. Alex coughed, having inhaled some of the smoke, and Rook just stood there happy as can be, breathing in some of the smoke and exhaling his own.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Admin
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]    Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 1:14 am

Harvey was silent for a moment, "uh...what?" he asked. He was confused as to why the person had ran. He looked to the remaining person, "What's up with your friend, or are you just going to run off too?" His rattata suddenly appeared on his shoulder as it climbed its way up his clothes and blinked as it tilted its head and stared at the trainer and her orange salamander like pokemon. Harvey awaited an answer, still hoping, and wondering if that rustling sound was just his imagination. The boy leaned on a leg and crossed his arms, not stern but more bored. He wore his casual clothing of his blue pants, black shoes, and his blue half jacket with a white shirt underneath. He never really cared for fashion, but he enjoyed wearing blue.
This dice is not existing.
Kat carried out 1 launched of one Plague :
Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]  2igog7l
Back to top Go down
Number XV

PostSubject: Re: Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]    Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 1:26 am

Alex looked at the clearing smoke then the man and sighed, standing up she left Rook on the ground, and he proceeded to gobble up her forgotten piece of bread. "You know we're...... He, was S.I.L.P.H right? That is why he ran nothing more, scared him off with your SEEK talk." Her voice was soft as she knelt down by the low burning fire, and blew on the embers trying to reignite the fire. From above came a quiet rustle, and a Sewaddle slowly descended on its silk strand, its interest piqued by a shiny object on the ground, flashing in the light. It then stopped, and looked forwards, for the source of the sudden breeze on its back, and clicked its mandibles angrily as it saw that it was a human and not a breeze.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Admin
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]    Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 1:42 am

Harvey blinked, "Oooh...ah well. I'm sure we'll find him s-" he was interrupted as a normal sewaddle lowered itself down. It seemed to be angry, so Harvey stepped a ways back from the pokemon. Did it want something from him?
"What?" he spoke to it before looking to the trainer once more, "So....SEEK or SILPH? ID? Are you supposed to have that pokemon?" Harvey secretly begged the trainer to be either SEEK or a smart SILPH member...he did NOT want to handle the paper work, and he had no clue what happened to SILPH members that were caught. The only thing he knew was from rumors that come from the city folk. The rattata on his shoulder looked at the Sewaddle, not seeing it as a real threat, since the pokemon was pretty much pacifist.
Back to top Go down
Number XV

PostSubject: Re: Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]    Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:02 am

Alex heard the man, but choose to focus on getting the fire up again, bloeing on it till it was burning steadily again. Then she stood up, and reached into the pocket of her jacket, and pulled out a plain and simple badge, I.Ding her as a Agent, then held it up, so the few bits of metal on it caught the Light. "I'm part of SEEK, a Agent to be exact. Now, are you S.I.L.P.H? If so, don't bother running, I can and will catch you." Her calm face, along with her scar, gave her a rather serious aura as she stared at him, her eyes flickering about, gauging whether he'd run or not.

The Sewaddle huffed at the Human, and went the rest of the way, landing on the shiny piece of foil, and rushed back up into the foliage, greedily holding its shiny treasure.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Admin
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]    Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:14 am

"Are you deaf AND blind?" Harvey asked, "I showed you guys my badge!"
Harvey once more showed the person his badge. He flipped the card holder closed once he had shown it long enough and pocketed it once more, he ignored the Sewaddle once more, not caring about the item the pokemon was taking. He had not cared that the pokemon even showed itself, it was just minding its own business and he had no reason to bother it. Joey was glad that the pokemon seemed to want no trouble, the rattata turned its look back to the other trainer as his trainer asked if the other' senses failed them.
Back to top Go down
Number XV

PostSubject: Re: Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]    Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 7:46 pm

Finally, a look of annoyance crossed Alex's face. "Oh I'm sorry, I was slightly occupied in watching the S.I.L.P.H Trainer I had convinced that I was S.I.L.P.H, and he was going to lead me to one of their hideouts around here. But that doesn't matter much now, that he ran, and since I didn't either, he can figure out I'm part of SEEK...." She ran out of breath quickly, and inhaled, and sat down on the rock she was sitting on before staring at the flickering flames. "Look, I'm sorry about that, its just..... It was kinda near hell tracking him, then convincing him I was a S.I.L.P.H Con...." She reached out with her hand, and rubbed Rook's head, causing the Charmander to let out a happy growl.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Admin
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]    Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 8:25 pm

"Ah, you're fine!" Harvey said happily, "Even if he got away I'm sure he can't have gotten far! He's sure to be around here somewhere. You just have to look for him."
So the guy was a SILPH member, Harvey thought. Harvey did not really wanted to be bothered with trying to track and catch this guy, or any SILPH member for that matter. He was just out here so his co-workers would not see him lounging around in his office more than he usually does. The SEEK Chief did not notice the sewaddle flee from the two trainers as it took its new-found treasure of a shiny aluminum foil with it. Joey the rattata did, but decided not to alert his trainer about it. It was just trash, what could possibly happen?

This dice is not existing.
Kat carried out 1 launched of one Plague :
Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]  2igog7l
Back to top Go down
Number XV

PostSubject: Re: Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]    Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 7:12 pm

Rook looked up at where the Sewaddle fled to, and shrugged, breathing out a bit of flame, and leaned into Reina's hand sighing happily. Reina rubbed his head for a awhile, a thoughtful look on her face, then brushing her hands on her pants, and gave a hearty sigh. "Look, I am going to go after him, but..... You are coming with me, I don't care if you're a chief. Common Courtesy you see..... And if you disagree, well...... You'll agree." She grinned at him, a kind of serious, a "Don't mess with me, I won't really .... you up." grin.

In the underbrush, just before the clearing a Simisage moonwalked forward, its green fro bobbing up and down, as it moved its head to some hidden beat. Swirling around, kicking up a bit of dust, the Grooving Pokemon, stopped and sneezed, then moonwalked right into the clearing. And the Humans.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Admin
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]    Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:57 pm

Harvey was unaffected by the malicious grin, "I'm tempted to disagree just because you said that I would agree" he huffed, slightly annoyed by the girl's assuming conclusion. He ignored the simisage that had made an awkward entrance to the field. Joey blinked as he watched the weird pokemon dance into the scene. Was this pokemon trying to tell them something?
Harvey turned away from the girl, "I don't see why I should help you when you're being so rude to me" He finally noticed the simisage, "What the f**k is that pokemon doing?" he asked. His rattata made a squeaking sound as if asked the same question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]    Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Impostor! Also, Hunting Trips are Bad. [Normal, Closed.]
Page 1 of 1