Requiem Symphonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the walled area that is the remains of Sympho, plagues have broken out, walls have been built and trainers are hated. Will you serve the government, or be against it?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pokemon Epoch
Caleb, Bulbasaur and Lola (COMPLETE) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 10:36 pm by Guest

» Monsters and Men: AU Tabletop Inspired Mature Pokemon RP
Caleb, Bulbasaur and Lola (COMPLETE) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 8:47 am by Guest

» ♤ Creations between Worlds · Pkmn RPG
Caleb, Bulbasaur and Lola (COMPLETE) Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 1:56 am by Guest

» Digimon: Source Code {newly opened}
Caleb, Bulbasaur and Lola (COMPLETE) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 12:23 am by Guest

» Monsters and Men: AU Tabletop Inspired Pokemon
Caleb, Bulbasaur and Lola (COMPLETE) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:17 am by Guest

» Pokemon Rift RP
Caleb, Bulbasaur and Lola (COMPLETE) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:21 pm by Guest

» Pokemon Shiroi: Region of Hope > Grand Opening
Caleb, Bulbasaur and Lola (COMPLETE) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 12:33 pm by Guest

» Battle Cries (Super cool new site needs members!)
Caleb, Bulbasaur and Lola (COMPLETE) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:22 pm by Guest

» Arceus University
Caleb, Bulbasaur and Lola (COMPLETE) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:03 pm by Guest

Useful Links
Advertise and Affiliate
Rules
Sympho Region History
Cheat Shop
About the Plagues, Capturing and Encountering
Battling, Leveling and Evolving
Roleplay Modes, Occupations and Miscellaneous Information
SEEK Bulletin Board
SILPH Bulletin Board
Item Shop
DO NOT CLICK SERIOUSLY
Events and Information
Season
SUMMER

Events
Sun Set Swablu
Caleb, Bulbasaur and Lola (COMPLETE) 2en9ljd
It seems SILPH has been messing around with changing pokemon...this swablu escaped the lab and is now wandering around in Route 1! It has not been causing Issues, but it seems scared and the person reporting it would like someone nice to catch the poor thing. It seems to know the move Morning Sun for some odd reason.
Restrictions: NEVER attack the pokemon EVER!
If you roll this pokemon, PLEASE notify the head admin, Kat

Infected Areas
Route 3
Route 6

Reminder: You must ALWAYS roll the plague die on infected routes, the infected routes will change once a month every 17th!

Site Rating
Caleb, Bulbasaur and Lola (COMPLETE) L2_s1_v2
Top Site Voting
Please remember to Vote for Nuzlocke on the TopSites listed below!
Harper Region Topsite

Caleb, Bulbasaur and Lola (COMPLETE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
antonm1107

Caleb, Bulbasaur and Lola (COMPLETE) Empty
PostSubject: Caleb, Bulbasaur and Lola (COMPLETE)   Caleb, Bulbasaur and Lola (COMPLETE) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:15 am

Caleb didn't think that the idea was a good one. Especially considering that it was his, and that he was already beginning to put it to action. He looked around, almost hoping for a human or infected Pokemon to come by so that he could run away and not pull through, but only trees and soil decorated the world around him. Caleb sighed in resignation and pressed the button on his Pokeball, materializing a Bulbasaur as high as his waist standing at attention.

Caleb knelt down so that he was on the creature's level. "Um... Hi there." Caleb had to force himself to keep his eyes on the - his - creature, being unused to the concept of Pokemon being under his command. "So, I'm your new trainer. Caleb. You're Bulbasaur." Caleb knew that the Bulbasaur was used to human contact, and at least knew some commands, but being completely new to this training thing, Caleb had no clue whether the thing would follow his orders, or even understand a word that he said. The green... thing nodded in what he presumed to be acknowledgement, but for all he knew, it just nodded every time a human finished speaking.

Well, at least that's testable, he thought. "If you understand what I'm saying, shake your head please." The Bulbasaur complied, croaking as it did so. "So, you understand me, then." The Bulbasaur nodded in confirmation. "Alright then. That's good; I don't have to go around making gestures and impress shit on you. Do I?" Caleb sighed in relief when the - his - Bulbasaur shook its head.

"Alright, that was the easy bit." Caleb smiled at his Bulbasaur and cautiously placed his hand upon its bulb. To his surprise, the Bulbasaur did nothing, though he flinched nonetheless. "So, welcome to my team, then." He stood up, pointing his Pokeball at the Bulbasaur. "You'll have to go back inside, then; I really don't want two of you buggers out at the same time, and this guy is..." Caleb sighed, then pressed the button on his Pokeball.

"This guy will be hard to deal with."

Last edited by antonm1107 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
antonm1107

PostSubject: Re: Caleb, Bulbasaur and Lola (COMPLETE)   Caleb, Bulbasaur and Lola (COMPLETE) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:16 am

"Hazel!" Joshua yelled as his Charmeleon's lifeless body fell to the ground, blood seeping from a hole in its chest. A Pokeball expanded in his hand and he pressed the button in its center repeatedly. "Return, damn it! Return!"

Lola the nincada murmured in mourning, saddened by her partner's death. Why would anything be so cruel? She stared up at Hazel's murderer, a plagued poliwhirl whose wrathful eyes made it difficult for her to imagine that it was ever sentient. It seemed to have only just noticed their existence, and was beginning to move their way. "Cada," Lola moaned, tugging at her trainer's pants. "Cada Nin Ninca!" Let me fight for her!

It barely took Joshua a second to realize what she was saying. "You're not fighting, Lola! Hazel's dead, Bobbie's dead, even David's dead! You're all that's left, and I'll be fucked if I let you throw your life away!" The Poliwhirl began picking up its pace, and Lola knew it wouldn't be long before it could land a hit. She began tugging once more, but stopped as soon as she saw Joshua's red, tear-striken face. "I'm not letting you die, kiddo. You're just that young."

And then a red light flashed around her before everything faded into black.
-----------------------------------
"So, you used to be my brother's, huh?" Lola didn't reply, simply staring at the grass below her. Caleb frowned; Bulbasaur hadn't been nearly as difficult to deal with, though that wasn't surprising in itself. No, what was surprising was that instead of being rebellious, as he'd imagined, Lola simply refused to acknowledge him. Which was worse, in his opinion; he'd prepared for a struggle, a show of force that would let Lola respect him and follow his orders, but she just sat there motionlessly and mindlessly.

"Look, Lola, just acknowledge me. Please? I know you understand English; the Professors said that there was a translation software, and you can follow orders - you were my brother's, after all!." Still the Nincada made no effort to respond. Caleb muttered a string of expletives and glared at Lola, hoping that it would earn him a response - even a disgusted one - but he had no such luck.

Eventually, Caleb gave up. "Stupid little shit," he muttered, standing up and aiming his Pokeball at the bug. "Back in the ball. Maybe you'd be a bit more willing to listen when we're in battle." With that, Caleb pressed the button on the ball and watched as Lola dematerialized before his eyes.

And with that, Caleb stood in the center of the woods with a Pokeball at hand and no company besides himself. He continued standing there for a while, a perfect meal for anything passing by, before sighing and dropping his Pokeballs in his bag and walking back onto the path.
Back to top Go down
Cry

PostSubject: Re: Caleb, Bulbasaur and Lola (COMPLETE)   Caleb, Bulbasaur and Lola (COMPLETE) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 8:41 pm

Very decent. It was a good introduction to your character and your pokemon AND great length. I believe you have earned 400 poke and two levels.

THIS HAS BEEN A MESSAGE FROM THEE ALMIGHTY CRY. FEAR HER OMNIPRESENT POWER
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caleb, Bulbasaur and Lola (COMPLETE)   Caleb, Bulbasaur and Lola (COMPLETE) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caleb, Bulbasaur and Lola (COMPLETE)
Page 1 of 1