Requiem Symphonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the walled area that is the remains of Sympho, plagues have broken out, walls have been built and trainers are hated. Will you serve the government, or be against it?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pokemon Epoch
Chronicles of the Cooper Crew - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 10:36 pm by Guest

» Monsters and Men: AU Tabletop Inspired Mature Pokemon RP
Chronicles of the Cooper Crew - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 8:47 am by Guest

» ♤ Creations between Worlds · Pkmn RPG
Chronicles of the Cooper Crew - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 1:56 am by Guest

» Digimon: Source Code {newly opened}
Chronicles of the Cooper Crew - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 12:23 am by Guest

» Monsters and Men: AU Tabletop Inspired Pokemon
Chronicles of the Cooper Crew - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:17 am by Guest

» Pokemon Rift RP
Chronicles of the Cooper Crew - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:21 pm by Guest

» Pokemon Shiroi: Region of Hope > Grand Opening
Chronicles of the Cooper Crew - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 12:33 pm by Guest

» Battle Cries (Super cool new site needs members!)
Chronicles of the Cooper Crew - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:22 pm by Guest

» Arceus University
Chronicles of the Cooper Crew - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:03 pm by Guest

Useful Links
Advertise and Affiliate
Rules
Sympho Region History
Cheat Shop
About the Plagues, Capturing and Encountering
Battling, Leveling and Evolving
Roleplay Modes, Occupations and Miscellaneous Information
SEEK Bulletin Board
SILPH Bulletin Board
Item Shop
DO NOT CLICK SERIOUSLY
Events and Information
Season
SUMMER

Events
Sun Set Swablu
Chronicles of the Cooper Crew - Page 2 2en9ljd
It seems SILPH has been messing around with changing pokemon...this swablu escaped the lab and is now wandering around in Route 1! It has not been causing Issues, but it seems scared and the person reporting it would like someone nice to catch the poor thing. It seems to know the move Morning Sun for some odd reason.
Restrictions: NEVER attack the pokemon EVER!
If you roll this pokemon, PLEASE notify the head admin, Kat

Infected Areas
Route 3
Route 6

Reminder: You must ALWAYS roll the plague die on infected routes, the infected routes will change once a month every 17th!

Site Rating
Chronicles of the Cooper Crew - Page 2 L2_s1_v2
Top Site Voting
Please remember to Vote for Nuzlocke on the TopSites listed below!
Harper Region Topsite

Chronicles of the Cooper Crew

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kat
Admin
Kat

Chronicles of the Cooper Crew - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Cooper Crew   Chronicles of the Cooper Crew - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:05 pm

"Maybe," The hippopotas looked to the sky, "I just wished I had some more cookies...I was only able to get one because none of the other orphans would let me have seconds...that usually happens with treats like this, but it's the first time i've actually gone to try and steal one." The hippopotas's nose huffed a sigh, accidentally sprouting sand out of it once more in a shower. The sand sprayed the turtwig that lay under a tree, waking it from his dozing state. The turtwig glared at the hippo pokemon but remained quiet. No use trying to tell someone to knock off something they can't help. It would only cause conflict. The turtwig had no clue that the others had no clue that he was here, he thought that they were just purposefully ignoring him. The hippopotas began to speak without thinking, "I wonder if I would have been able to get the cookies alone anyways..."
Back to top Go down
https://pkmnn-rp.forumotion.com
Soliloquy

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Cooper Crew   Chronicles of the Cooper Crew - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:56 pm

"I've stolen cookies hundreds of times!" grinned Zack confidently. It was true he had been an expert at stealing the baked treats back home, his nimble feet usually being enough to swipe one from his mother's cookie jar and eat it before they could catch him. Perhaps hundreds was a bit of an exaggeration though....

The young sentret dusted stray bits of sand from his dark brown fur after Chevy's sigh.
"That's a neat trick you got there by the way," he smiled, referring to the hippopotas' sand spray, "It's probably be useful to hinder the vision of guards if you were to try and pull off a heist."
Of course Zack's mind was always focused on thieving. He would always think back to tales of his father's escapades. He had always made them sound so exciting and daring.
Back to top Go down
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/forum
Kat
Admin
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Cooper Crew   Chronicles of the Cooper Crew - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 6:55 pm

"A....he-ist?" the hippopotas replied. He tilted his head, not knowing the definition of the word. He had never once read a dictionary, let alone read one book. He knew how to read, but he had to be forced to read since he had never enjoyed the thought of sitting down and living in a forest of words. He knew that Leon had loved books, it was rare to see the turtwig without one. The sandy hippo pokemon lacked the necessary thin fingers to turn the page anyways, so even if he had wanted to he could not, and it would only be torturous if it turned out that he did like them. The hippopotas awaited an answer, for Chevy would not understand what the pokemon had said without the definition of the word.
Back to top Go down
Soliloquy

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Cooper Crew   Chronicles of the Cooper Crew - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:12 pm

Zack blinked. He should have realised that others his age might not realise what heist and similar words meant. After all he remembered having to ask his own father what it meant. Nowadays it was a common place word in the Cooper household though... or at least it had been.

"You know... stealing something," replied Zack, "The word heist just makes it sound cooler I guess," chuckled the young sentret good naturedly. Zack wasn't really one for books either. Not unless it was a really old book about thieving, passed down from your ancestors of course.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Admin
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Cooper Crew   Chronicles of the Cooper Crew - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:03 pm

"Oh, stealing."
The orphanage had done everything it could to drill it into the young one's minds that one must not steal no matter what. The Hippopotas looked down at his feet, running out of topics to continue the conversation, leaving nothing but an awkward silence. He began to daydream about the cookies once more, "I'd do pretty much anything for a cookie right now..." The hippopotas found himself saying.
Back to top Go down
Soliloquy

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Cooper Crew   Chronicles of the Cooper Crew - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:14 pm

Zack blinked at Chevy's lack of enthusiasm for thievery. Was everyone really this boring that they struggled to take the risks and leaps of faith that thievery entailed purely because an adult had told them not to?
The young sentret remained silent for a moment, until the hippopotas spoke once more. It was as if a light bulb had suddenly illuminated the depths of Zack's mind as he came up with an idea. With a grin on his face, he remembered the gang his father used to have. You didn't have to steal alone to be a great thief of course!

"Why don't we both team up to steal the cookies?" asked Zack, already loving this idea.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Admin
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Cooper Crew   Chronicles of the Cooper Crew - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 4:43 pm

The hippopotas looked at Zack in shock, "Steal the cookies?"
He had been about to flat out tell the sentret, "NO WAY" but something stopped him. He was already known as a thief, how could things become worse for him if he were caught? If the two succeeded, then they would get cookies! The delicious soft and warm baked cookies...his mouth was beginning to drool at the thought again.
"You're on!" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Soliloquy

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Cooper Crew   Chronicles of the Cooper Crew - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 4:50 pm

Zack grinned widely as the hippopotas agrees to join him in their quest to steal the cookies, "Awesome! Now we need to come up with a plan... maybe do some recon...." blinked Zack, pausing for a moment to stand in thought.
"I guess we should get some paper?" he shrugged. This was the first time he'd planned a 'heist' with someone else, so he hoped it would go well.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Admin
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Cooper Crew   Chronicles of the Cooper Crew - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:18 am

A heist? They were really going to try again? Leon rolled his eyes, "I'd just LOVE to see your plan." He made himself known by speaking and standing up at last.
"Be sure to show me once you've finished, i'd like to see just how fool proof you can make this plan."
He walked away laughing.

Chevy watched the turtle walk away, "What's his problem...do you think he'll tell?" his eyes widened as he looked to Zack. Was their so called heist going to fail as soon as it began? Were they going to have to face a more difficult task because the turtle decided to make it harder on them? Chevy's confidence began to drain, sure the Sentret was good at stealing, but what if he messed it up for the Sentret?
Back to top Go down
Soliloquy

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Cooper Crew   Chronicles of the Cooper Crew - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:36 am

"Eh who cares. Even if he does tell on us, we'll just have to be extra sneaky!" grinned Zack cheerfully, "Come on. We need to find a secret place to plan our heist!" he grinned, heading inside to grab some paper and the nearest drawing utensil, which ended up being a group of coloured crayons. Heading back outside, the sentret grinned to Chevy, "Alright. Any ideas where we can plan in secret?" he asked, "I would suggest a tree but most of the pokemon here can't climb that high..."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Admin
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Cooper Crew   Chronicles of the Cooper Crew - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 3:51 pm

"I-I'm not sure either..how about my room? Nobody ever goes there, but me."
Chevy suggested, not sure on anywhere that would be private, "Or maybe farther out near those woods, but dangerous pokemon live there so we might get attacked and if we're seen we'll get in even more trouble." The hippopotas blinked and looked at the Sentret, his neck hurting a little from looking up so much. He wondered if the Sentret had any ideas, seeing as he was not very good at coming up with them himself.
Back to top Go down
Soliloquy

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Cooper Crew   Chronicles of the Cooper Crew - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 3:40 pm

"The woods would be a nice secretive place to go, but your room, or mine for that fact since no one goes in there either, would probably be less suspicious..." replied Zack, unsure as to what the best course of action would be. In the woods there would be less chance of people discovering what they were up to... but if anyone did find them they'd also be in a lot of trouble before they even began their heist.
With paper and crayons hugged against his chest in an unorganised pile, Zack shrugged, looking up at the taller hippopotas, "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Admin
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Cooper Crew   Chronicles of the Cooper Crew - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 3:59 am

"Um...well...the adults always say that the forest is filled with bad pokemon. I don't think it would be very safe to go there right now, so we could do it in our rooms and just talk in whispers."
Chevy suggested. He wasn't too sure himself, and was making this decision based on information he had already had, that was recon right? Chevy was not sure on just what "Recon" meant exactly, so he had taken a wild guess and think of it as information. He had heard of the word before, but never its exact definition. The hippopotas looked to Zack, awaiting an answer and hoping he had not made a stupid choice.
Back to top Go down
Soliloquy

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Cooper Crew   Chronicles of the Cooper Crew - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:26 pm

"Rooms it is then!" grinned Zack, "Though you'll have to show me which room is yours..." the young sentret replied, "I kinda don't know my way around yet."
Zack, still carrying the paper and crayons, turned and began to walk in a direction that he hoped would take him towards Chevy's room. This direction would take him past his own room, which he could point out to Chevy for later.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Admin
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Cooper Crew   Chronicles of the Cooper Crew - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:00 pm

Chevy led the brown raccoon like pokemon to his room, it was bland with no posters due to the no posters rule the orphanage had given the children ever since someone had brought a poster of a gardevoir using Flash. He was happy to bring the sentret to his room, since nobody had ever come into his room before. The mattress was a pile of sand that lay on the floor, as his weight broke the normal beds and the orphanage refused to get him another due to the cost. The room had sand piles around the place, and his bed had the shape of where Chevy slept carved into it.
"Not much, but this is my room!" he said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Soliloquy

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Cooper Crew   Chronicles of the Cooper Crew - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:19 pm

Zack looked around at the room for a moment in wonder; it was rather unique after all.
"Cool!" he grinned, hopping inside with a flick of his tail and spreading the paper and crayons across the floor. The young sentret then sat on one of the piles of sand before pausing to think about how they were going to pull this off.
"Alright... I guess we'll need to spend a few days planning how we're going to do this," he began, trying to sound professional about it all, "so the best thing we can do is watch the adults after dark and see what they do.. what times they all go to sleep and all that. Once we know that, we can begin to make a proper plan!" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Admin
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Cooper Crew   Chronicles of the Cooper Crew - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 3:54 pm

"How are we going to watch them after dark? 1. We wont see when they turn off lights, 2. They patrol the dorms before going to bed themselves, and 3. Ms. Puffle-Feathers might start doing some extra security after last night."
Chevy laid on the floor using his belly, he kept a hand up to hold his chin and broad nose up so he could see the drawing from above. He blinked and said, "The only way we would know for sure is to find some kind of schedule they might have or a spy that wont get caught easily even if they're sighted..."
Back to top Go down
Soliloquy

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Cooper Crew   Chronicles of the Cooper Crew - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:57 pm

"Security shmurity," replied Zack confidently, "I'll get us a schedule tonight, just you watch, Chevy!" he grinned confidently.
"I can see pretty well in the dark in comparison to others cause I used to spend lots of time out at night... I'll just lie in my bed like I did last night and wait for the check to pass my room. Then i'll sneak out like this..." he paused to do a demonstration of some near silent footsteps across Chevy's bedroom, "..into the hallway and grab the schedule off the board!" he grinned.
The one flaw in his plan was that he was nowhere near tall enough to reach the slip of paper that was pinned on the cork notice board. Perhaps Chevy's strength could help with that...
Back to top Go down
Kat
Admin
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Cooper Crew   Chronicles of the Cooper Crew - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:51 pm

Chevy had been concerned for the small pokemon though. Was the sentret going to be able to do it himself? THe hippopotas remembered how high the board the schedules are, and spoke, "Well...how are you going to reach it? It's fairly high up, and there's nothing around to lift you up there. Moving anything would make too much noise and stacking things would take too long and you would risk falling and getting hurt. Getting hurt isn't worth the pay of cookies...at least in my opinion that it." The hippopotas tilted his large head as he waited for the brown pokemon to answer his questions.
Back to top Go down
Soliloquy

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Cooper Crew   Chronicles of the Cooper Crew - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 5:37 pm

"Hmm..." blinked Zack with a frown. The young hippopotas had a point; he definitely was not tall enough to reach those schedules. He stood for a moment in thought before reassuring his new friend.
"Don't worry," he grinned, "I make sure not to hurt myself or anything."
The young sentret paused again, his eyes lighting up as it appeared an idea had sparked in his bright mind.
"Wait! What if you could boost me up? I'm pretty sure that would be able to reach it, right?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Admin
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Cooper Crew   Chronicles of the Cooper Crew - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:49 am

"Yeah, that sounds good!" Chevy said excitedly. This was going to be fun! He wondered if being a thief was similar to being a spy. They both had to sneak around, they both had to be agile, swift, clever, and observant. All of the things he was not, he did not notice, or rather refused to notice. The Hippopotas grinned, happy for their plan which was seemingly flawless to him. He wondered if the thrill he was getting was similar to what the Sentret had felt. Was this sentret serious or was he joking? The hippopotas had not thought of that until now, but decided that he would rather have him be serious so believed it that way. If it were a joke he could go bang his head against the wall along in his room later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Cooper Crew   Chronicles of the Cooper Crew - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chronicles of the Cooper Crew
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Requiem Symphonia :: OOC Talk :: Free Chat :: Free RP-
Jump to: